I love you. – Edison
Knock it off. – Clooney
2. What makes mom happy?
When I hug her every day. – Edison
When I eat my dinner. – Clooney
3. What makes mom sad?
When I yell at my brother. – Edison
When you don’t eat your dinner. – Clooney
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
By tickling me. – Edison
Tickles me. – Clooney
5. What was your mom like as a child?
Friendly and kind. – Edison
Me. – Clooney
6. How old is your mom?
37 – Edison.
44. – Clooney
7. How tall is your mom?
Five feet, one inch. – Edison
Sixty feet — no, sixty inches. – Clooney
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Read – Edison
Go to the park. – Clooney
9. What does your mom do when you’re not around?
Read – Edison
She gets scared. – Clooney
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Being President – Edison
Fashion – Clooney
(I did a “spit take” for at least one of those answers.)
11. What is your mom really good at?
Helping me feel better when I cry. – Edison
Making mac and cheese. – Clooney
12. What is your mom not very good at?
Spanking me, because she never does it. – Edison
Making a fire. – Clooney
13. What does your mom do for her job?
Make us lunch for school. – Edison
She eats diet food. – Clooney
14. What is your mom’s favorite food?
Diet Mac and Cheese – Edison
Ice cream sundae – Clooney
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
She always helps me do my homework. – Edison
She tickles me. – Clooney
16. If your mom were a character in a book, who would she be?
Simba’s Mom in The Lion King. – Edison
Minnie Mouse – Clooney
17. What do you and your mom do together?
Play min-golf sometimes. – Edison
Go to the burger place. – Clooney
18. How are you and your mom the same?
We both look like each other when we were young. – Edison
We are both talking animals. – Clooney
19. How are you and your mom different?
She’s older than I am. – Edison
We are not the same height. – Clooney
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
She gives me hugs every day. – Edison
Because she hugs and kisses me. – Clooney
21. Where is your mom’s favorite place to go?
The Mexican Restaurant. – Edison
The park. – Clooney