More decluttering and a little help from the windPosted: February 26, 2011 Filed under: Day-to-Day, family | Tags: decluttering, weather 1 Comment
Made some progress in the decluttering project this week. I went through my bathroom and bedside table and got rid of the following:
15) bottle of great-smelling body lotion that had only a little bit left in the bottom rendering it impossible to extract. It’s been a fixture in the bathroom for about two years.
16) A man-sized Guess watch I haven’t worn during the 21st Century
17) another ladies watch I can say the same about
18) another sunglasses clip
19) over-the-ear ear bud headphones (hate those)
20 and 21) two small photo frames, never used
22) Victorian replica brooch (never-worn) I’d been saving for some sentimental reason, but I can no longer recall the sentiment.
23) old night light that looks like a lamp shade that The Princess never really took to
24) small wooden jewelery box that I haven’t used in years
Also, during a walk through the garage, I happened to notice these two things:
25) unopened Bob the Builder computer CD-ROM game
26) a little car book/craft that Clooney never used
This week brought a lot of wind to my neighborhood. We recently moved from the city to the ‘burbs and the increased number of trees is a little frightening in times like these. One morning, I found this in our yard:
Manfrengensen says it reminds him of something from Braveheart. When we removed it, the hole was more than an inch deep. Lucky it didn’t land on someone’s head, or come through a window, huh?
It’s an Excitable Yard, they all said.